Before your first appointment:
1) Please remember to bring a referral letter from your GP (if it was given to you).
2) Please bring all the relevant X-Rays with you when you come to the Rooms for your appointment.
Before you leave the consulting rooms:
1) Please remember to discuss with your surgeon what to do with your normal medications before surgery.
2) If you are diabetic it is essential that you discuss with your surgeon what to do with your Insulin or other diabetes medications before having any procedure.
When you come to hospital for your operation/procedure:
1) Always bring all your usual medications.
2) Please remember to bring your X-Rays.